Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Holly Out

Israel was picked up early and dropped off at the apartment so Rhoda could play with him while we walked.  While I was picking him up Mark and Emily were busy moving in 3 bales. The middle paddock got 2 new bales and the breeding shed got 1. Right after the walk Bethany came to play with Israel so Diane and I drove in to Meisters to work on Bibles and letters. We got out another 118 Bibles out today. By the time I got home Bethany had just given Israel his lunch and put him to bed. Mom as a special surprise was over cleaning MY windows. Now they are so clean I almost walked through the sliding glass door thinking it was wide open. Thanks a lot mom! She also cleaned my kitchen and bathroom. I know I know, I should be feeling really guilty about now but it was such a nice surprise.
Mom went home and not 5 minutes later Ruth called to ask if I could go help Rebekah catch Larry and Cheyenne. Those horses had escaped and were heading down the road. I called mom to come back here in case Israel woke up, grabbed a bucket of grain and started driving over to Ruth's when Rebekah called back to report the horses came back and were now locked up. By the time I got home from that I walked in and found mom sweeping the living room floor. I really need to stay away longer next time.
Israel was a lot of fun today, he woke up happy and stayed that way. 
 After he was taken home Emily helped me get the mares teased. Holly is now out and her countdown will start. Prissy was still in and covered.
Diane drove to church tonight. Craig Stickling had the message.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment