Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Restful? NOPE

We had a bad night, Emma was still sick from the anesthesia. She would get up, drink and drink then climb in the whelping box with the puppies and vomit the water all back up flooding the box and puppies. I was doing laundry at 1:00 am as I was quickly running out of towels and blankets.  I awoke at 5:30 am and heard silence, no squealing at all, I think the silence is what caused me to awake. Sarah came over and asked where are the puppies. They were buried in the blankets all content. Emma is now feeling better and cleaning them up.
There was a nice email waiting from the lady that bought Eliza's  2013 colt by Raven and she included pictures.

She writes: Hi Judy. 
This is Ana with Carbon. I took these pictures today and he is just beautiful! !
We love him
Thanks
Ana
She named him Carbon since he is as black and shiny as a piece of pitch black charcoal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment