Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Order Time

I'm getting ready to order more Horsemeister T shirts and sweat shirts. The sweat shirts are front zip with pockets. They are black with white graphics.
 The T shirts are $10.00 and the sweat shirts are $25.00 plus shipping.  If anyone is interested in buying any please let me know soon.
I'm not really in the business to sell clothing but will be glad to up our order. Last year at the IL Horse Fair we had people coming up asking for them so this year I thought I'd be better prepared. 
Rhoda and Emily are going to stop at TSC on their way home from school today to buy grain and mouse poison. Now that cold weather has hit the mice want to come live with us and our dogs are more than willing to share this old house with them. Last night I set a trap and not too long after we were in bed we hear a "snap then thump thump thump." A poor mouse just had one foot caught in the trap and was trying desperately to get away. I felt so bad for the poor little creature I took the trap and mouse outside and let it go only to watch it run straight back toward the house, probably was inside within seconds. 
As cute as they are they are not welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment