Sunday, November 17, 2013

For Sale: Rachel's Horses

Rachel and David are on an anniversary trip this weekend and we thought we would quick sell her horses while she is gone. Actually now that her kids have grown up they don't ride any more. These horses are going to waste. She has an amazing quarter horse mare that we at Horsemeister borrow for camps and trail rides. She is beginner safe! Sandy was bred to Evan and has a stud colt by her side by Valiant so this would be a 3/1 package. Pictured first is Sandy with Valiant's Spirit aka Rockey her current colt
Pictured below is Sandy with Bella
Pictured below is Sandy with Onyx
Pictured below is Sandy with Raven's Shadow
Pictured below is Sandy with Xena
This will be her first Evan foal and we can't wait to see what she will produce by him. This foal should have masses of hair, more than likely black, and have amazing movement. Sandy is a very good mother delivering without assistance each time. Sandy's due date is Sept 12th, 2014 but always delivers early. Sandy is another one of the riding horses in demand so is usually bred late in the year. She raises her foals during the winter then after weaning can be used without a foal by her side. She is for sale now as a very reasonable 3/1 package for only $5500.00. Just think a mare that rides and 2 very valuable half Friesian foals. Sandy is not registered but her foals can and are all registered with Friesian Heritage Horse as 50% Friesian. She has been used extensively on trails. I think she is around 14.2 hands tall, perfect size for a child. Her foals always end up much taller than she is but we have never gotten to see one when full grown they have always sold as weanlings. 
A nice email came in from Scarlet's owner, she writes:  Bella (Scarlet) is doing well. She is an amazing jumper. She has jumped everything - stall gates, pasture gates, and even the training pen. I wasn't aware Friesians were great jumpers. She is fine as long as Aunt Freckles (my QH mare) and Uncle Jesse (my Morgan gelding) are close by. She learns so quickly!
I read your blog today and I love the "Affordable Horse Act..." May I re-post it on my facebook page? I will make sure your name is attached. It was very, very good. I laughed out loud and then remembered how sad the whole Obamacare thing is.
I also enjoyed your niece's website. I watched a few of the videos. She is very talented with using a few words to speak volumes. I've added it to my "favorites".
Blessings,
Mavis

These Friesian Sport horses are aptly named, they make wonderful eventing horses and Scarlet is just showing Mavis how talented she is. NOW I must write a disclaimer, I didn't write the affordable horse act. I think since the health insurance is going so well some mustang collecting government official decided to jump on the band wagon and force people to buy these wild horses, they are worth so much more this way instead of just butchering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment