Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Itchy

How long does poison ivy stay in the blood stream is the question. I've got it from the top of my forehead to the tips of my toes. The days are fine, I can keep busy enough to ignore the intense itching but the nights...oh my I find myself tossing, turning then giving in and scratching. The more one scratches the more intense the itching. All because Mark needed help with the mowing. Today the mowing needs to be done again and I'm trying to figure out if I can borrow one of those white suits the CBC wears when investigating communicable diseases. Rachel's mare Sandy, was brought over last night and covered by Valiant. Sandy is another mare that has very short seasons, we will need to check her again today. Rachel really wanted one more Raven baby out of Sandy but it just wasn't meant to be. For her the choice between Evan and Valiant was easy, she wanted Raven's bloodline flowing through this next baby, making Valiant the lucky one.

1 comment:

  1. Judy - Take the hottest bath or shower you can stand. It will make you itch even more while you're in the water but will cause the itching to stop after that for quite awhile.

    So sorry to hear about the loss of Raven. I've enjoyed reading about her these past years. Losing an animal can be very hard.

    ReplyDelete