Monday, May 16, 2011

Email from Kim

Hello Judy!
Sorry it's been so long since I've contacted you. I have been meaning to send pictures of Java; but, I've been waiting for her to shed out complete before doing that and we've been so busy. She is so sweet! I won't put her out with any of our butt-heads. She has been with our 2 year old as long as they're not in a small area....then I just put her in with our donkey. They stand there and eat hay cheek to cheek...it's so cute!
I can haul my 3 mares over to your place to be bred on the 28th of May. All of the mares are coming into heat at the very end/very beginning of the month. I have to tell you how excited I am about this. If the babies from these mares have half the personality, logic and kindness that Java does I will be very happy! I can't believe I have dealt with any other breed before this!
Java is Walker Sally's last year filly pictured below. I'd love to see new pictures of this pretty filly. Her full sister turned out magnificent.

Isn't it so nice to hear how every body that has a Raven foal ends up thinking Why did we put up with any other breed?

No comments:

Post a Comment