Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cash

Yesterday cash was removed from the bank for the purchase of the 2 mares we are driving up to Rochester, MN to pick up today. Not a little bit of cash we are talking more cash than I've seen in a long time. It was hidden in my purse and my purse kept close all day. Then last night the purse was taken up into our bedroom and hidden under an end table just in case. Of course this morning I forgot where it was and a bit of panic crept in.
What this taught me is: I never want my treasure to be in cash, the worry about where is it and is someone trying to take it bothered me. Our treasure should be in heaven where no thief can steal and rust and moth cannot corrupt.
The phone numbers are in hand the address is printed along with the directions, a GPS is in the truck ready, the only thing left is to wake my 2 travel companions, Rhoda & Darcy and head out.

1 comment: