Monday, February 14, 2011

Room Service?

Ugh instead of a hot cup of fresh made strong coffee waiting for me Darcy comes bursting into our bedroom at 5:00am. That is not the room service nor the time my body feels is correct. Waking from sweet dreams of fresh fruit to the ugly reality of cold weather, high winds, no elevators, dogs that want attention, and no coffee was almost too much to take without moaning and feeling just a little sorry for myself.
Rhoda left a message that she took Cassie to a clinic with our truck and Cassie's trailer and that the trailer will need to be backed up and placed in the correct spot at Bridlewood this morning. Mark needs the truck to head down to work unless he takes the car but I want to head out to the farm to get my family and horse fix. There is no way to accomplish this without forcing myself to head outside in the darkness and fierce wind of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment