Friday, February 4, 2011

Florida or BUST

My bags are packed, make that one small carry on bag for the entire 8 days. Makes one think hard what is necessary, what is fluff. Only one swim suit, one cover-up, 2 sets of snorkeling masks and breathing tubes, one blow up raft, one black skirt, 3 dressy blouses, sandals and a pair of thongs oh excuse me flip flops, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 short sleeve shirts and a few unmentionables, like 6 days worth. Guess I'm gonna have to do laundry at least once. Thought of wearing a bunch of layers to have more clothes for later but take my size and add 3 or 4 shirts I may not be able to fit on the airplane seat, bad idea already claustrophobic just thinking of those seats. Once Mark packs, his snorkel equipment may be taken out of my bag and put in his, then a few extra shirts could be added.
There are NO books to pack, all that were being saved for the trip got read during the blizzard, now that was short sighted, bummer. Little orphan Anni's song The Sun Will Come out Tomorrow, keeps running through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment