Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Extended Stay?

Hopefully I won't have to stay at this Extended Stay for more than one night. The internet is extremely slow. I can't open or answer any of my emails or download any pictures. Jenni Moser sent a picture today of her brand new Evan filly out of her mare Isabella.
We had a mare come in for breeding and the owner chose Valiant. Emily was there to meet them and the mare was in so was covered on the spot. She is going to stay with us until she is out. We are full to overflowing.
Mark's class lasted until 5:30 pm. what a long day for him. My day was a lazy quiet day. Once I picked Mark up at the TRANE office we drove to Dave & Busters, a local restaurant that is a little like a glorified Chucky Cheese. The menu was a nice menu of steaks, burgers, salads, appetizers, and ribs costing around $12.00 to $20.00 but the game room had lots of loud games to play. Mark's meal cost $28.00 but came with 125 tokens. That sounds like a lot but most games cost between 6 and10 to play. We spent all but 2 then had to redeem 568 tickets the 2 of us won. We were able to purchase 6 tiny bouncy balls with all those tickets. We are back at the hotel and will have an early night. I won't be home until late tomorrow. Mark just informed me the class gets over at 5:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment