Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Round Pen Reasoning For Children

 Faline followed us again on the walk but took a short cut on the way home and was waiting for us on the drive to Spark's house.

When we reached Joan's she found the spilled popcorn.
I had the car already packed with the mail tubs and my purse so didn't even go in the house, just got in the car and drove straight to the Berean office. Today was Verena's funeral and a lot of the Berean volunteers went to that. Marvin went to the visitation which was held before so arrived a little late but in time for the prayer. We were busy.
Not pictured were Kathy and Marvin who were working in the other room. I stopped at the Hanna City post office to drop off the Bibles and studies going out today. Sarah was here with the girls. Sarah worked with Tessa today and once she was put away the girls were doing round pen reasoning on each other.
Sarah sent the picture and wrote, Maybe when they are done they will be trained. I never thought of using round pen reasoning on children.  I drove straight to the barn to start work there as Monday nothing got done inside. The beds were made and all of the garbage collected. The soap containers were all refilled as was all the other supplies. It was getting hot, was 92 degrees outside, so quit there and went inside to grade Bible studies and found Sarah and her girls had cleaned again. Mark is so impressed with 8 year old Zion, 7 year old Eden and 5 year old River. He said they just go right to work and when they leave it looks so nice. After the studies were graded I ran them to the post office then drove studies down to Meisters. Amanda gives them to her mom to grade. I went back to work on the barn when I got home but only worked for a couple of hours. Mark was cleaning up the manure spreader, he is getting that ready to spread manure soon. Sarah gave me some website work. She is helping clean up old pictures and how to present them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment