Thursday, November 12, 2020

A Day Late.

This is Wednesday's post, the computer was updating and kept shutting off so I finally just went to bed. It turned very cold so the fireplace wood burner was started and that was kept running all day. I tried to call the Vet clinic to schedule health certificates for the horses that will be traveling only to find out they were closed. It didn't click in my mind that they were closed because of Veteran's day and Mark wanted me to get a title out of the safe deposit box so I drove to the bank and sure enough that was closed too. Only then did I remember it was Veteran's day. Later Wednesday afternoon I started sneezing and have picked up a cold. I called Ruth to ask her to do mom's hair and eye drop for this morning (Thursday) as we sure don't want her getting sick.  Mark and I also stayed home and watched church here. This morning was de-worming day for Moonlight, Kyro and Jewel's filly. I don't like to do that when they are first being weaned but they have settled down well. Once that was done Mark helped move all the weanlings out to the paddock joining Gracy and Tori's colt. They are much happier out of the stalls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment