Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Playing All Evening.

Another shortened morning walk as today is Berean day and I had a lot of stuff to haul to that office.  Rhonda needed a ride to the jail as she still doesn't have a car since her accident on Saturday. Her car was totaled! If you would like to read about the Berean office today click HERE. We had a really good group of volunteers there today.
I didn't have a whole lot of time once home as I was due at Sarah and Nolan's house at 4:30 pm and still needed to stop for gas. Sarah and Nolan along with Rebekah and Brian and Anni and Matt are playing in the volley ball league at Riverplex so I got to play with Zion and Eden almost all evening.
 We played with the magnetic building blocks first and Zion put that together all by herself. She could put her whole arm inside.
 Eden played a while with them too.
 Zion found some gold sparkly material and was playing the princess.
 Check out that train following her.
 Eden was getting a little fussy so was put in the stroller. Zion insisted on giving her a ride. We had one accident where Zion ran it into the wall and Eden got bumped. 
 She didn't cry much so I took over the driving at that point.
 After Zion was all ready for bed she twirled for the camera. 
Sarah and Nolan got home earlier than expected and I was on my way home by 8:00 pm.  Tomorrow morning I need to bring Lance in and try to clean him up. We have had so much rain that the paddocks are pretty muddy.  I may get Joshua cleaned up for some updated pictures and maybe a video for someone wanting to see his movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment