Monday, January 2, 2012

Were IN

We are in our cabins resting. Both Karin and mom are snoozing, while I'm catching up on the news from home. As soon as we set sail, there will be no cell service and no Internet. Mark let me know the 42 big round bales were delivered today. It is all now stacked with the other 60 in the barn, we still need to make room for the 525 square bales.
It is cool out on the ship but most of us managed to end up in the hot tub. Rhoda brought along some books and let me read one while we were waiting to get into our cabins. It is called Hunger Games and is a very entertaining read. I finished it and passed it to Ruth who will pass it to Rebekah next. Rhoda brought 3 books, mom brought a couple and Ruth brought a few, between the family I think there should be enough to read on this trip. We have a muster at 3:30 pm then dinner at 6:00pm what a life, what a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment