Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ciera & Emily

Below is an update from Emily, Ciera's first day away from her brothers and sisters, first day ever to be an only horse. Sounds like Emily is ALL she needs, well Emily and alfalfa hay!

I can't believe how well she settled in and how laid back she is. We got her situated by about 11 am and I went back out to check on her at about 2pm and she was laid out flat on the floor sleeping. She just looked up when I came in and didn't even bother standing up. I got the harness sorted out and cleaned. I put it on her tonight and tightened it up all the way while she was eating and she acted like she'd been wearing it all her life. No moving around or getting nervous. Once she picked her head up from eating and looked around at it just out of curiosity. I am totally blown over by how calm she is. Thanks so much for letting me work with her.
Emily

Hopefully Emily will send pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment