Friday, June 19, 2009

Wisconsin

Today I am driving Lady to Wisconsin to meet her new owner. Lady was confirmed in foal to Raven. I have all of her paper work in order to register the foal in 2 different registries, the transfer paper to put Lady in her new owner's name, Lady's coggins and health papers and last night I remembered I didn't have a bill of sale for her. I'm without my computer at home because of the storm and have to drive in to work to do anything. This is really getting frustrating.
Karin has to pack up and leave her house, there is no electricity and now no water. She is planning the vaulting camp which starts tomorrow and she is not able to get onto her computer.
I took Lily's bandage off today and will wash it, she is sore on her back so hopefully if I leave it off 24 hours she will not swell too much. I brushed her down and she loved it. I can tell it just feels so good to get that thing off.
Hopefully by the time I get back from Wisconsin today our internet will be back on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment