Sunday, June 28, 2009

Horse Show

Rhoda took Jenis and Ylse to a show today. After she was tacked up and riding over to the ring, a girl asked her, "Is that the Horsemeister Friesians?" Another asked to take pictures of the mares. Rhoda said another lady even knew her name. We think it is because of the videos of the mares. Any way Jenis got a 1st, 3rd and 5th. Ylse got a 2nd and 4th with Monica Fritzenmeier riding her. We drove out to the farm tonight, cleaned Lily's stall and drove over to mom's to pick up Nancy for her ride home. Mark talked to Diane about decorating the office and Diane came up with some great money saving ideas that will also look nice. We have the vets coming tomorrow so I will have them sonagram Velvet and also check Samantha. I think Samantha may have lost her foal. I'm praying I'm wrong but she just doesn't look pregnant to me and she is due Aug 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment