Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Morning

After the long Sunday, 5:00am comes pretty quickly. I did not want to get up and was thinking about the day when I remembered that Amy Koch does stalls for Bridlewood on Mondays. She lives in Tremont, IL and would not be pulling up to Bridlewood until after 6:30am. I did not have to get up until 6:00am YEAH!!! What a luxury to lie in bed an extra hour, of course I could not get back to sleep but I did NOT get up until 6:00am. I headed out to call in the mares, then took a wheel barrow and cleaned up any manure left in the back field. I know I will work on my paddock today. Hopefully Steven won't make Lily wait too long for breakfast.
Sarah has a paper due this morning at ICC and she wanted me to proof read it, make any corrections and print it out for her while she headed down to Meister Brothers to empty the garbage cans and do the dishes. She was suppose to clean the shop on Saturday but instead helped us at the farm for the vaulting work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment