Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday

I did not go out to the farm at all today. Steven took care of Lily for me in the morning, my mom fed and watered her at 4:00pm and at 9:00pm Ralph and Jamie Stone fed and watered her again. It is so nice to have many hands to help. The middle paddock is still to wet to work on but the others are coming along fine. I worked today at Meister Brothers, I was the delivery person and had to drive a truck with no air conditioning. I know it wasn't physical work but I was exhausted by 5:00pm just being out in the heat all day. It is my daughter-in-laws birthday and she wanted to go to Alexander Street Steak House for dinner before church. We all got to the restaurant by 5:30, had a nice early bird special meal, then headed for church. I am now home and really tired. I think I'll head for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment