Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Steven and Lily

Steven emailed that he would be glad to meet the gravel truck tomorrow and also will take care of Lily. That REALLY helps me out, otherwise I would need to get up and be on the road by 4:30 to get her done in time. I'm not sure the gravel will make it tomorrow. It has been on the schedule since Monday and each day the driver told me he would deliver it tomorrow. I'm starting to realize that tomorrow never comes. Karin would like it spread before her vaulting camp. I was suppose to lunge for Sarah but when Steven got out to the farm in time, I had him help me load Autumn and Lady and let him do the lunging. He is going to be the 'official lunger' for the Northern IL Horse fest anyway. We just got home from church and I'm tired after our interrupted night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment