Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Connections

Time to give credit where credit is due: ONLY because of my wonderful family are we able to do so much. The official photographer of the AC Girls camp, Rachel Sauder (Meister) of MomentscapturedbyRachel is my sister. She also lends her 2 horses for us when ever we have a big group going out. The owners of the lake at Norris is my sister Beth Herman (Meister) and her family. Spark and Dan Meister are my brothers, they own the Old School Center in Farmington, IL. Anni and Rebekah Davidovics are my sister Ruth Davidovics' (Meister)girls and they lend us their 2 horses when ever we ask and help out when ever I need horse handlers. My sister Joan Reinhard (Meister)provides 3 of our best vaulters they also they keep the cabin (tack room)clean so we can find the tack quickly. Not an easy task. My sister Diane Honegger's (Meister) husband Mike lends us his truck and trailer when ever we ask, so we can cram 5 horses in a 4 horse trailer when ever we need more horses. They also own the farm at Middle Grove with my brother Spark. Mike does all the law work for Horsemeister, helps to have an attorney in the family. My brother John Meister works hard at keeping mom's equipment running and when it doesn't will bring his own to get her mowing done freeing us for the more entertaining part of having company. My sister Karin Meister is the vaulting instructor and volunteers for all the organized trail rides of groups and some how keeps everyone safe.
My parents Paul and Rhoda Meister raised 11 kids all hard working but loving company and knowing how to give back. THANK YOU to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment