Monday, June 8, 2009

DVD

This morning after calling in the mares at Bridlewood, I headed out to the farm to take care of Lily. I washed her bandage and she had been 24 hours without it so I wanted to see if any of the swelling was coming back. The bandage really does do a good job and yes there was swelling. After cleaning her stall, re bandaging her, feeding, watering, taking care of Raven, I headed back to get ready for a funeral. I had to pick up my brother Spark as he was also singing at it. The singing went fine and when we got down to work, it was past lunch time so we headed for Denny's. Once lunch was done it was back to work. I had to run to Aldi's to get some food for dinner, all that I bought on Saturday was gone. After dinner Mark and I went back to the farm to work on the tree line. I noticed Raven was calling to the mares and sure enough Velvet was in season. I got her covered, fly sprayed everyone, cleaned out Lily's stall again, added bedding, fed and filled water buckets, then headed for home to work on the videos of the Bridlewood show on Saturday. I video taped all the riders for the stadium jumping and want to get each family a dvd of the show. It was a great success, only one person fell off and that was not her fault, her horse bucked right after a jump. It is going on 11:00pm and once I finish Anna's dvd, I'm heading for bed. I'll have to work on more tomorrow. I got 6 done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment