Today we went over the plans for when the Bossarts are here the end of this month. As I have a lot of ham and cheese left over from church lunch I'm going to make a big pot of split pea and ham soup while Diane will make a big pot of cheese soup. I just did one round so I could leave for the Berean office. We had a very light mail day and we are getting discouraged. So many states are going with Smart Communications which is not smart at all. We cannot send Bibles through that method and even the Bible studies are not getting rejected. Below is a short video taken after our prayer.
There are also a few pictures of our morning there.
From there I stopped at Sam's club to pick up a couple items as long as I was right there and then to Aldi to pick up milk, eggs and wild rice. When I got home and the groceries were put away the farm house was cleaned and finished. Sarah and her girls were here this morning. They cleaned our house and worked on the rising trot with Penny. Sarah sent some videos but it is late and I'll download them tomorrow. Mark and I left around 4:30 pm for Farmington school to watch Kensley and Taegan play basketball. The 7th grade played first and it was pretty much a blowout so Kensley could only play 3 quarters. She is a starter on the 7th grade team. By the 3rd quarter they were well over 20 points ahead so the second string finished out the game. The video below is only of the first 3 quarters.
Sarah and Nolan arrived with Zion, Eden and River. They enjoyed the game but the girls liked going to the concession stands.
The 8th grade team also played very well. Taegan made 29 points, lots of rebounds, assists and steals before they took her out of the game. She also only got to play 3 quarters but what was interesting was Kensley played most of 8th grade game too. The video will be posted tomorrow morning, it is taking too long to load.






No comments:
Post a Comment