Monday, October 1, 2012

Update from Vicki

Could do without the glowing eye but getting dark. I sent in my registration for the friesian inspection in anna texas in dec. Now if the weather will just cooperate!. I was going to start him under saddle this fall but vet said his knees are not yet closed so we will wait till spring. Vicki .... We are thrilled to see any of Raven's offspring heading to inspections and can hardly wait for the results. Thanks Vicki! When we lost Raven a week ago, his loss was just about the only thing on our minds. Last Tuesday, just 2 days after his death my phone rang and the lady on the other end says, "is this Judy? This is channel 31 and I wondered if I could interview you?" Of course I'm thinking they want to talk about Raven until she says, "about the hay shortage." I'm too busy and give her Mike's phone number. She calls him when he is in court, he looks down at his phone and sees that it is channel 31 and immediately assumes it must be about Raven. I know, I know the rest of the world really doesn't care about the death of just a horse! The 5 days of predicted bright sunshine and warm drying weather has changed to mostly cloudy today with a 30% chance of rain tomorrow night. Time to start praying, we really need this cutting. Today 16 boxes of Bibles along with all the supplies for wrapping must be taken to Skylines. We are completely out of wrapped Bibles and the home is scheduled for wrapping on Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment