Friday, May 17, 2013

Olivia

Yesterday Karin was working some mares and I happened to walk in with the camera just as she was finishing up Ayanna. It was really hot so each time she would finish she would give the horse a nice cooling spray down. Below is Ayanna thoroughly enjoying hers.
I had a lady email on Eliza's coming foal but that one is probably spoken for. I told her to look at Olivia, Jewel's 8 month old filly, then looked at her webpage and realized there were no updated pictures of her. She was haltered and led out to the arena and just as I started taking pictures the rain started to fall. I took them anyway and posted them on her page.
 Just look at the amount of hair this filly has, Evan sure throws the Friesian look.
Notice the rain drops in the picture, it wasn't long before I ran for cover, not for me but for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment