Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blind Helen Update

Helen has now been named Fathom, her owner emailed last night with this update:
Hi Judy, I just thought I would write you and tell you how much I love Fathom (Helen). She is such a joy to be around and work with. I am so blessed by her! I have been working with her just a little bit here and there and she is so calm and smart. I think she is one of the smartest horses I have worked with. I have never trained a horse to lay down, so I am researching that some more. But your right that she can probably do it.  I just wanted to write and thank you again for allowing God to use you in raising these majestic horse. God is using Fathom to bless me and my family and I know she will bless others too. We all love her and everyone that meets her loves her. Her leg seems to be better. I decided to soak it some more after I had emailed you and it started looking better.  Our snow finally melted this past weekend. I know the horses are eager to get out in the pasture where the green grass is just starting to come up! It has been a long winter, we had 8 months of snow this year!!  Hope you are doing well! God bless!!! Cortney
Thanks so much Cortney, it is always a blessing to us to hear updates on the horses. Today will be a busy one, the mud is starting to dry out both inside the house and outside the house. Every floor needs a good scrubbing which will have to be done after work. Hadassah must be teased and covered if still in. If we are going to breed back Ribbon, she should probably be brought over from the cabin and kept here. Out of sight out of mind applies to me. 
And one more update, Jenni Moser sent along this picture with the statement, "all doing well!"
This is Airiah and her new Raven son, Nevar. Check out his name, does anyone else catch what she has done?

No comments:

Post a Comment