Thursday, April 14, 2016

Celebrations

Today was a day full of a birthday celebration. Not that I wanted to remember I turned a year older but no one around here would let me forget it. It was celebrated at the Berean office first. To read about our amazing productive morning there click HERE
Then when I arrived home there was Joan and her children all hard at work cleaning MY house!
 Above is Joan scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees. You can sure tell she is still young. Hannah was working in the dining area, Faith, Berlica and Mackenson were working in the family room.
What a wonderful gift. The house doesn't just look clean, it smells clean too. After they left I pulled Ayanna and her colt Caspian out for a few pictures for the website. Caspian is 11 days old today.

If you would like to see the rest of the pictures click HERE. I was wondering why every time I come out the electric fence tape is on the ground, well I got proof today. He played with this for about 15 minutes.



Right after he was put away my next visitor arrived, Amy came bearing gifts. We now have a new fancy rain gage and I have a new shirt. THANKS Amy for making the trip all the way out here. We were visiting when Rhoda and Emily got back from Jubilee. They had a good time. Rhoda even took her dog Ruby who got to ride in Anna's saddle bag.
Emily took the video below of Rhoda jumping Anna over a log on the trails.
The Rhoda took this video of Emily cantering Valiant on the trails. 
Our next celebration was held at Gils Supper Club in Hanna City. Rhoda, Mark and I met Nolan and Sarah there where we enjoyed a quiet dinner then stopped at Phil and Anna's for cake and ice cream. Those pictures will be uploaded later. Rhoda brought Ruby over and the girls had a ball playing with her. What an amazing fun day! I'm thankful I've made it another year. I have no idea what this year will bring but hope to use this coming year to serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart, to be thankful for the wonderful plan of salvation, to be content, to be joyful and last but not least to be a loving wife, mother and grandmother. 

1 comment: