Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Co-Op Concert

 Rosaleigh was more bagged up this morning but still no waxing. She is now getting grain. Rosaleigh is the only mare we have that loses weight while nursing so we start her on grain before she delivers to help keep her weight up. A roast was put in the oven before heading out to the walk. Diane and Mike flew down to Gulf Shores this morning, missing our cold cloudy windy walk. Mom called as we were heading her way so Ruth, Joan and I went in to say good morning. I needed to leave a little early for the Berean office and we had a very good day there. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. Skip took the Bibles and studies to the post office so I didn't have to carry the heavy boxes. When I got home I listened to Dr. Dobson interview Michelle Bachman. WOW that was eye opening. I actually called senator Durbin 5 times, the 5th time was able to talk to someone and strongly explained this must be stopped. Please take some time, listen to the video below then call 202-224-3121 and ask to speak to an Illinois senator or congress man if you agree.  

This afternoon was the Peoria Cooperative Academy concert. Mom and I left at 3:00 pm drove to Marie's house to pick up Timothy then made it there at 3:30 pm. Mark had already arrived and helped get the wheel chair ready for mom. Joan pulled up right after so took them in to get seats while I parked the car. That was very nice. Rebekah and Brian's oldest 2, Jordan and Riley were in the youngest choir. Chad and Julie's 3 girls, Livvy, Emma and Mercy were also singing and of course Faith and Berlica. 
I videoed each choir. 
Below are a couple more pictures of the crowd there watching.

After mom was dropped off Rosaleigh was checked and then put inside for the night. She is for sure getting closer. Hopefully tomorrow I can spend some time grooming her and getting the burrs out before she delivers. 
This evening the concert video was worked on and once that was rendering I checked AC Central to see if the videos were up yet. Not only are they not up the audio on the new AC Central website no longer works to share individual sermons. They just come up with the player. I couldn't even find a way to download those videos.  I was able to download David's last message by going to our Peoria AC website thanks to our nameless IT guy. 
The AC Central website was fixed and up by Wednesday night so those that are video taped can be shared and also those that are just audio. 




No comments:

Post a Comment