Sunday, July 21, 2013

RAIN!

We are getting a soft gentle much needed rain right now. This should help the fields green up and the grass grow. I am thanking my Heavenly Father for this gift of rain.  It was my turn for Nancy this week. She was picked up before church, saw Ruth coming into church grabbed her and almost dragged her up the stairs. Nancy is so enthusiastic. When she saw mom coming in she went running to her. We were almost afraid she would knock mom down with her happy hug. After church as a special treat mom and I took her to Gil's for supper. On Sunday's they have a chicken and spaghetti special. I eat the chicken and Nancy eats the spaghetti. We make a perfect team!
Mom rode along with me to take her back home to Morton. Mark got home from the Kansas City weekend just a short time ago. He had a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment