Thursday, March 24, 2011

The RACE is ON

The race to 100 could be settled soon. Anna is at St. Francis in labor. Spark was called so I could gloat just a bit, saying "Spark you'd better tell Tara to get a move on if she wants to win!" Spark picked up right away what was going on. Now mom on the other hand... She was called to see if she could switch her volunteer job from Mondays to Thursdays. "No" she replies, "I quilt on Thursdays" OK what if just for today you switch? "Why would I want to, I don't want to miss quilting" When she finally realizes why I'm asking she starts crying. Mom volunteers at St. Francis on Mondays and gets to give the newborns their first bath. There is no one more experienced than my mom and of course I WANT the BEST for this little girl.
I was dressed to go to the farm so need to change into something more appropriate before heading up to the hospital. I can't wait to meet my new little grand daughter.
The office fridge is to be delivered today between 11:00am and 1:00pm, will need to get someone to sign for that.
Hopefully, prayerfully, the next post will have pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment