Monday, March 28, 2011


Had to leave early for the farm to tease Wynne and Dalia before the walk because after the walk Braelyn Jo needed to go to her fist doctor visit. Wynne was a bit more interested today and may be coming into her foal heat. Nothing with Dalia. The walk was cut short as I wanted to be at Anna's by 8:30am. The doctor was delayed so Braelyn was very compliant and didn't mind getting checked over by another in the same practice. The good news is the baby is gaining, she gained 2 ounces since leaving the hospital, the bad news was she is jaundiced. We had to drive to St. Francis for a bilirubin test. Turns out Braelyn needs to be under the lights. Home health care was to deliver the lights right to Phil and Anna's house but we left after 6:00pm and they still had not been delivered.
Wednesday she will have another test done.
We had an appointment back at the farm tonight which was suppose to be at 6:30 but didn't make it until 7:00pm, then FINALLY home. This was one long day and a day I will be glad to put behind me. At least tomorrow we can look forward to Berean work, then sweet fellowship at choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment