Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful this Thanksgiving, thankful first for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who paid my sin price and died for me. Not just died but rose again and now stands next to our Father God. interceding for me.
Second I'm thankful for my hard working loving husband who keeps me in the manner to which I've become accustomed (that is meant as a compliment I was accustomed to much less), he kept the fire going all night during this cold spell. Third I'm thankful for my family. Right now gratefulness overwhelms me as sit here drinking my second cup of coffee realizing everything is ready for company because of hard working daughters who willingly gave of themselves, without even being asked.
Fourth I'm thankful for my country that allows me to worship Jesus freely (so far)
and Fifth I'm thankful for my church, a church that preaches right out of the Bible so we learn of God's Words for us, not fallible man's words.

No comments:

Post a Comment