Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Update from Melody

Hey Judy, It's been almost 4 years since I purchased beautiful Liberty. She is doing fabulous on all her training. I thought you would like to see how beautiful she has turned out. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but beautiful as well on the inside. She has been so easy and well mannered to train. Always willing to learn and try her best. I cant wait to hit the trails and show her off! Thank you for my slice of horsey heaven....Melody Miller
Thank you Melody! How we love updates and how beautiful Liberty is. By the way for those that don't know, Liberty is a Raven daughter out of walker Sally born on the 4th of July. Holly was covered this morning by Evan. She is not giving us good signs but will stand. Hope she really is in. Today was not an easy day I was behind at work and the hurrieder I went the behinder I got. Philip fixed our computer and loaded it into my car while I was at work. The Bible studies needed to be dropped off at Eva Jean's so she could distribute them to the graders while I headed to Sams, then Aldis for groceries for us and the dogs. We are almost $200.00 poorer after that little trip. Probably because I bought bacon! Finally made it home on this beautiful day after 3:00pm. The mares were let out into the field, that is all except Ciera and Bonnie. They were taken into the barn and bathed then taken over to the cabin field. Hopefully they will stay out of the mud for the next few days. Bonnie's eye is healing well. She scratched her eye a couple of days ago while out in the woods. Steven arrived to work the boys and helped bring in all the mares before riding. Mike emailed these pictures of the new pasture at Middle Grove. Look close, all 22 horses out there are in the picture below.
What a beautiful place for these horses. I am so tempted to let Jenis, Olympia, Eliza, Oksana, Ylse and Zalena spend some time out there with the rest of the herd. They are just so valuable we kind of like keeping an eye on them here. Perhaps if Mike and Diane stay for the weekend they can be hauled out. A couple more pictures.
Ken Hoerr had the service tonight. The sermon was not a fire and brimstone but ended with verses of both destinations. Please please don't miss the flight, the time is truly short!

No comments:

Post a Comment