Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update from Brigitte


Brigitte from Ontario Canada bought Ylse's 2009 filly and sent this update:
Hi Judy, I got Meike (what is now Eyjeka) registered in the Netherlands friesian- studbook 2.
I send you the copy because through the DNA they listed a lot of her
breed-line, and I thought you may be interested if you do not have them
yourself.
Eyjeka developed very well, she is growing so much that I sold my
trailer to buy a higher one. she is a tall girl ,very friendly, smart
and always hungry.

English is Brigitte's second language and we are always amazed at how well she communicates.
Thank you Brigitte for sending along both the picture and the FPS papers. Eyjeka is proof that Ylse and Raven are a good match, she is gorgeous!
The papers will also be posted on Ylse's page on the website which will allow them to be read without straining one's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment