Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trailering horses

Once the shopping was done, I headed to Bridlewood to await Steven Marchal and his first load of horses. He pulled up with 3 in the trailer before the paddock was ready. Once Duke, Sally and Glory out of the trailer and into the paddock, Steven headed back for the next load while I cleaned up Sally and Glory. It is a little too cool for a bath so both got a good groom. Glory let me halter her and stood quietly tied while she was worked on. Before leaving with the next load, Steven moved a round bale into the cabin field taking over Jenis, Sanna and Ylse & Indy then loaded up 3 bales of hay for tonight and tomorrow. Samantha and her filly were brought over and put into the side yard.
All the paper work was finished for the 2 loads leaving tomorrow and now it is time to start on cleaning up the truck and trailer. Procrastination seems kind of sweet right now so I'm going to try one of the tricks we used to use on our kids. I'm giving myself an hour to finish the truck, then the trailer will be started on.

No comments:

Post a Comment