Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rohan


Steven met me at the farm to move in 3 round bales, soak the filly's neck and work with Rohan, the colt in the picture above. This colt is such a sweetie.

The filly has an infected IV site which had ballooned up and needed to be soaked and popped. Poor filly, we got so much pus out of it. Steven will soak it again tonight and I'll take tomorrow morning.
Cathie called while I was at the farm that a man from the apartment was screaming and cursing at Gabriella. Once home I walked over to his apartment, knocked on his door and asked him nicely if he would come out and apologize to her. He actually started screaming and cursing at ME! Before heading over to the apartment, I was praying about how to talk to him and knew a soft answer turns away wrath but he would not listen. I tried to explain very gently how Gabriella is a young girl and was devastated to be talked to this way but he kept screaming. Finally I just walked away, called the management company, talked to Cindy who very kindly told me they would issue him a 10 day notice.
It is very disturbing to be cursed at and I'm 55 years old and found myself shaking, poor Gabriella she is probably scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment