Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mad, Angry, Upset

Just spent over an hour on the phone with 2 different companies, the first was so nice and helpful giving me the company name of the patent holder on Panacur powerpac. I'm just trying to find out HOW LONG does this poison go through the milk. The company had their vet call me and that man was AWFUL. He talked over me, would not let me explain anything, just kept telling me we have the problem at our place it is not the product. I finally got rude, told him I have listened to you I would like you to listen to me and even that didn't work. Why would anyone treat another person like this?
I asked him to call my vet, got him to agree and he hung up. When there are no answers coming from the maker of the product and the vet is terribly rude I get upset and angry. How dare he not listen, there is a serious problem and he kept saying it was all my fault for not worming the filly earlier. Can you imagine if we had wormed the filly and then she is dewormed again by the mom's milk? Double poison!
All I wanted to know is HOW LONG does the Panacur stay in the mom's milk?

1 comment:

  1. a quick google search about panacur and it seems that it doesnt stay in the horses system for more than 3 days.

    ReplyDelete