Friday, August 28, 2020

Old Family Films

On our walk this morning we came upon Mike giving Sheena's filly basic instructions and more. Below are a few pictures.




After the walk I left for Steve Staley's visitation.  Stephanie met me there with the cookies she baked for our airbnb guests.  When I got back the cookies were put in the apartment and the barn cleaned up. We had another really hot humid day so instead of working outside, laundry was done inside while listening to AC Central. This evening we went to mom's to watch old movies. Matt was running the projector.
We were enjoying watching mom and dad's trip to Puerto Rico with Howard and Nancy Herman, then Lake Gerard in 1957, plenty of Jone's beach videos and deep sea fishing then the raft trip down the Colorado River.  When the reel was over Matt looked down and saw this:
The film had broken.  Matt spliced it together and was able to get it all wound back up.  I left then to go meet my airbnb renters, took them on a late golf cart ride to introduce them to the horses then show them where the playground is. I think they are going to have fun these next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment