Sunday, August 23, 2020

Beautiful Sunday

We had a chance for rain this morning but it passed us by. We heard later that Peoria got a nice downpour. Everything is very dry here.  Church was wonderful as usual. Craig Stickling had the first service  and David Obergfel had the second service. Both will be listened to again as soon as they are posted. After church everyone came here for dinner except Sarah, Zion and Eden. We had haystacks for dinner then brownies and icecream for dessert. Our airbnb renter left a very nice review:
“This was the perfect getaway for my family and I. This place is so relaxing and peaceful. We loved being surrounded by all the beautiful horses. The horses were so sweet and friendly. Also Judith is amazing! She went above and beyond to accommodate us. Judith and her family are kind and treated us so well. We felt very at home. So comfortable. Truly my favorite place I’ve stayed. I highly recommend staying here. The place was super clean and had everything we needed and more. We will definitely be come back. I miss the horses already. ♥️
“Hi Judith. I’m so grateful to have come across your lovely barn. It was the perfect weekend getaway. Thank you for everything.🙏🏽♥️”
We After supper we went to the playground and thoroughly enjoyed the evening finishing up with s'mores over the fire. Pictures will posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment