Saturday, August 22, 2020

Busy Saturday

Mike picked up a trailer from Spark and headed out to Middle Grove with his jeep early this morning.
 Mark was moving gravel over to Joan's for the beach they want to build.
 On the way over to Joan's I met Steven giving Zero a run or in Steven's words, "Zero is taking me for a run."
 Mark dumped 4 loads of gravel. 
Karin, Kayla, Magda and Isaiah came today to work with the the few remaining horses we have here. First out was Mika. He was happy to show his movement in the round pen.
 Ripper was next. He is feeling VERY good now that the abscess is healed.



 Evan was the next horse out.

He was asked to bow, lay down and then Magda sat on him.




If you would like to see the rest of Evan's pictures click HERE.
The last horse out was Valiant but I didn't stick around to watch as there was still work to be done. Karin and I sprayed the outdoor arena for weeds then as long as I still had some weed killer left our patio was done too. After the sprayer was put away I left for Stock and Field to pick up 500 pounds of grain then Aldi to pick up groceries. After the car was unloaded the laundry was started. I'll be glad to go to bed tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment