Monday, August 31, 2020

AC Central

We had a good walk this morning with mom and Aunt Jinnie making it all the way to the barn and Diane's house then back. My next job was to take each of the weanlings one at a time into a stall for a treat of grain and just a little extra handling.  Anna came as soon as our airbnb people left to get the apartment ready for the next guests coming in this afternoon. Kensley came first to help me here in the house then she and Braelyn went to the lake to get more cattails to spread more fluff in their tree fort in the pine trees.
When Anna finished I took the time to listen to AC Central. I was pretty thrilled to see Doyle spoke in Bluffton, Rick spoke in Chicago and Fred spoke for BOTH of Wolcott's services. I was able to listen to Doyle's and the first service of Fred's but ran out of time saving some for tomorrow. Each Monday is the day I rest and recuperate from the weekend and I can relax and really listen to Spirit inspired messaged that seem to be just for ME!
At 3:00 pm the weanlings were brought back in and worked with again. They will be leaving in the next couple weeks and I want them leading, loading and standing quietly in a trailer.
This evening Mark and I listened together to David's message from Sunday afternoon. It is wonderful we have the chance to listen a second time. There was much we missed on Sunday. I'm SO very thankful for AC Central. What a blessing that the church has this service.
Another booking came in for the apartment and the review from the guests that left. Andrew writes: “Great hospitality! We really felt welcome! When we ran into some trouble and got delayed, Judith kept the lights on for our arrival and, after we had left, sent a few forgotten items out in the mail the same day. The apartment is is just as advertised and the horses are friendly. You won't find better if this sounds like your cup of tea.” 
"Thanks for keeping the lights on for our late arrival and sending out our forgotten clothing. My only regret is that we were just passing though and didn't have more time to spend. Best of luck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment