Tuesday, August 18, 2020

18 Bales

I had to get up to the barn early this morning to care for the 3 weanlings. Indy's colt and Lily's colt were both doing well and hungry for their grain. Oksana's colt had not eaten his grain and was still calling for his mama.  I moved him in with Indy's colt, who was always his buddy anyway. It only took a short time when he saw his buddy eating grain that he dived right in. All 3 are drinking well. I left for mom's to see if she was going to try to walk today and she was already up, had cooked breakfast and was enjoying it. Joan met us at the dumpster and we walked all the way to Diane's then up to the barn to see the weanlings then back to her house. She is doing SO well we are all encouraged. I left a little early for the Berean office. We had a good time serving there and also had a lot of laughter. IF you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. As soon as I got home the foals were taken care of and then I headed back over to mom's. Joan, Faith, Anna, Ruth and I got her house cleaned for her company coming tomorrow. We finished that around 2:30 pm. The farmer had arrived and was baling the hay so the skid steer was taken out and all the bales moved into the barn. That job was finished in 3 hours. Usually Mark helps with that but he had a late estimate and we there were only 18 bales total so it wasn't awful doing it myself. The owner of Soul's 2018 colt posted the picture below:
We named him Gideon but she changed his name to Thor. He sure inherited the mega hair. He is only 2 years old.
My sister-in-law was not able to hear David's message on Sunday morning and sent a few text asking how she can listen to it.  This evening it was up on AC Central but is missing the first part of the message, it starts at the first prayer. I've posted it below if you would like to listen to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment