Friday, April 13, 2018

Marriage Counseling

After that interrupted night's sleep it was so wonderful to see Ayanna's colt nursing well. He is a spunky thing, when I was putting iodine on his cord, he tried to kick.
He is for sure going to have the mega hair. Check out that tail! That is such a long thick tail for a newborn.  Anna dropped Kensley off this morning so we went to work, cleaning stalls and feeding the horses. Kensley is a good help. We also took Rosalie and Claire out for a haltering, tying, and handling session. Notice Kensley holding Claire's leadrope. Kensley is smart enough to stay outside the stall when helping grandma.
Claire did reasonably well with the tying lesson.  She was born March 25th and time just seemed to slip by. We like to start the tying at a week and she got skipped the last couple weeks. She will be 3 weeks old in 2 days. We took them to the outdoor arena and Rosalie was so excited to be able to run.
We were hoping for a few trotting pictures but Rosalie just didn't want to settle down.


On our way back to the house I noticed Hadassah's filly sound asleep in the hay but when I walked up to take her picture she jumped up.
We had to meet Taegan's bus at 11:15 but when we got back to the farm we took more hay and water out to Galena and Drifter. Drifter loves the attention from kids and came right up for attention.


Of course we had to stop at the barn to see Ayanna and her new colt by Evan.
Valiant will need a bale moved in soon so he was let out into the field and only then did I discover his waterer was stuck on high and flooding his paddock and the field. This is city water, not cheap so we will have a big bill this month. Of course his legs which I had so clean yesterday for the farrier were again muddy. It isn't easy cleaning all that mud out of that feather! Valiant was pretty excited to be let out.


Anna picked up Taegan and Kensley at 12:45 pm. I left for the shop to pick up Mark. Today was our very first marriage counseling session with Kaleb Beyer at Apostolic Christian Counseling and Family Services (ACCSF).  We have been married for almost 41 years and have always wished we had premarital counseling.  Now for the record we have a pretty good marriage but we want a GREAT marriage. It was a two hour session and both of us thought it was time and money well spent. From there we had our date night, eating dinner at Cracker Barrel in Morton before heading home. Phil and Anna brought their girls and their puppy this evening. We all migrated over to mom's to show her their new puppy and let the girls play in the newly finished basement. Diane was there so we had a nice visit and Spark arrived just as we were leaving. I'm more than ready for bed. Thankful for another good day.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Judy and Mark!I prayed for all my Children to be able to have a (Great Marriage)as Dad and I had. Even though he has been gone since 2004,I still thank God for giving me such a good husband, and parents every day! I always felt loved and cherished and now my family is continuing to do the same! It's all because of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My testimony of Getting ex back after a breakup
    My boyfriend of a 4year just broke up with me and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most nights. Sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so one day I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Imoloa can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 2 weeks later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything is back  to normal. I and my boyfriend and I are living together happily again. Dr. Imoloa as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back,  happy marriage love spell, unable to get pregnant, Loto Spell, protection spell, traveler spell, job spell, attraction charms, extreme protections and so on. Contact him Via Email-drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / Whatsapp- +2347081986098. Website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover impactful Counseling In Charlotte, NC at Clearer Thoughts PLLC. Expert therapists offer compassionate support for issues like anxiety and depression. Through personalized sessions, they create a safe space for self-discovery.

    ReplyDelete