Friday, February 20, 2015

Ebay Bargains

With 2 weddings coming up I thought I'd shop for a couple dresses on Ebay, Mother of the bride dresses. I bid on and won a beaded blouse that would go with my black skirt that was listed as my size then bid on 2 other dresses and won them too. Yesterday the blouse arrived and even though it had my size on the label it was WAY to small. The 2 dresses came today and both labels had the same size as the blouse and both are WAY to big. It looks like I will be wearing the same blue dress I wore for the boys weddings. I tried it on and it still fits so it's all good. Those Ebay bargains didn't turn out to be much of a bargain.
Today the weather moderated a bit with the temperature rising to 25 degrees. It felt like a heat wave but when the wind picked up we still needed to wear 3 coats.
Emily helped move a new round bale in for Valiant's paddock and a new one for Ribbon's paddock. Anna may be coming in season. Hoerr Vet clinic was called to schedule Dr. Hoerr to come out for ultrasounds and were given a Monday morning appointment. Ayanna will be the other mare checked. She just doesn't look pregnant to me but she is a big mare, since she isn't due until June 22nd it could be she is just not showing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment