Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Work Out

Tuesday after work, Sarah was cleaning for the singing and I found some old Zion's Harps in the GARBAGE! She caught me pulling them out complaining out loud, "there she goes dumpster diving again." Even though these are very old, missing pages and not in good shape it just goes against the grain to throw them away.
Dinner was tuna salad, just being lazy and not wanting to cook. After dinner I was rereading White, the last book of the Circle series by Ted Dekker when Mike and Diane stopped in for a visit. Diane decided she didn't like the way the living room looked so we spent some time arranging the furniture until she was satisfied. Rhoda came in as they were getting ready to leave so we had to hear her explanation of Rick Garcia's death. Sue, Rick's wife called Rhoda to tell her that Rick had a massive heart attack and died. Rick worked for Meister Electric for years, I used to watch their 2 children for Sue. We think he was only 49 years old, shocking, just shocking.
Once the Honeggers left, Rhoda pulls out a work out video and asks me to join in. This video just about killed me off and this morning my legs are sore.
While reading Rachel's blog I see she finally updated and posted some new pictures. The first one is Steven's dog Kylee. This dog has more energy than my 2 dogs put together. The second picture is the BEST! Rachel was doing some house cleaning and opened one of Logan's (her 3rd son)drawers. This is what she found.
I don't remember any of my 3 boys having a collection like THAT!
My nephew, Nate Herman is hosting a benefit for the Hooked on Fishing park. He posted this:This Friday August 27th we are having another outdoor lunch with Chef Todd. He will be cooking shark, pig, deer and beef down at the hooked on fishing park in East Peoria. Everyone is invited and a $10 donation is gladly accepted. All proceeds benefit kids fishing programs at the park for next summer. The lunch starts at 11 am and ends at 1 pm. If interested in attending, go to Nate's blog and get all the information. This is such a well worth charity.

2 comments:

  1. i see what you do, if you don't have much to blog about you steal from other people's blogs:)

    ReplyDelete