Sunday, August 15, 2010

Piper (Wanda) at a Year


Sue the lady that bought Sanna's last filly, registered name Wanda barn name Piper sent these pictures last night. This is what she emailed to me: Hi Judy,
Here are the pictures of piper I took today. She was 550 lbs when I got her, she is now at 696 lbs and stands at 14.2. I think she looks a lot like her mama. Just needs to turn back to black. lol I keep hearing how sweet and smart she is from the people at the barn. Must be that good breeding from Sanna and Raven. She does have a very laid back attitude and is very easy to handle. She has started to like carrots and every now and then an apple. I can't wait to see her all grown up!
See you in 2 weeks at kane county.
Sue

WE LOVE hearing from our customers, THANK YOU SO MUCH Sue for sending along the pictures. Piper is going to be HUGE, 14.2 at only a year old is fantastic, she really does look like her mama.
Now for the color of her, yearlings are almost always brown, their black shiny color comes later. Our 2 boys are both out of non fading stallions and mares and they are the same as Piper right now but just wait till spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment