Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Email from Vicki

Hi Judy, I subscribed to your you tube video's.. and I watched the recent one of Steven and the two yearlings.  DRIVING them down a neighborhood street.  You could have knocked me over with a feather.  I would have been impressed just have taken them somewhere and them be quiet and well mannered.. but he hooked them up together with a little thing between their heads and to long lines and WENT DOWN THE STREET.  oh, my goodness.  I as SO impressed!!!  And what nice horses.. and they are both young stallions.  Again.. I'm so looking forward to him working with mine.
Vicki

Of course I need to post the video again. GOOD JOB STEVEN! Vicki is the lady buying Velvet's colt, she has arranged for Steven to train him for a month before he leaves for his new home. For Horsemeister Client's information; Steven charges $200.00 a month for this service and this is such a great price for what he accomplishes. We recommend he be hired for the last 30 days before the foal is transported to his or her new home. This will give you a baby that has a great start teaching them to be very respectful and mannerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment