Friday, August 20, 2010

No Leak


This morning there is NO bad surprises waiting for me only GOOD surprises.
Raven's automatic waterer is back on line and his paddock looks GREAT! Samantha's filly is feeling good this morning, running and playing, Ylse's filly stayed in all night, all the gates are still hung, and more mowing has been done. Saturday Mark and I won't have much work to do at all. wishful thinking.
Star was the first horse fed. Two of his buckets were on the floor, I think he got bored. He would prefer to be back to Bridlewood, kept calling as Steven as driving him away. I had to take a picture of 10 horses all around the same bale but by the time I got my camera out they had moved. All the horses that are loose in the back congregate up in the far paddock. There is only one hay bale in this paddock and the horses could easily go to the back and eat off the 2 others that are placed under the trees for shade instead all 10 stick together and eat on the same bale.

No comments:

Post a Comment