Sunday, March 26, 2023

Super Sunday

 The mares were put out this morning but I didn't have the time to clean up the arena and planned on doing that right after church. On the way to church I was digging through my purse for a bobby pin and felt something weird, pulled it out and found smashed flips. I put the left over donuts from Berean in the purse to take up to the hospital for Rhonda and those staying with her. I thought I had taken them all out but missed these two. 

At least they were removed before going into church.
Gregg Rumbold had the morning message and the afternoon was our Sunday school Easter program.
I just snapped the one picture.
We really enjoyed that especially the last song of the day.  A flash mob also performed that song and of course now it is stuck in my head.

After church Braelyn helped me blow up balloons and put lights in them for the party. A  starling had flown down the chiminy of the wood burner and was trying to get out. I showed the kids how to put a garbage bag around the door, and when the door was opened the bird flew into the bag. Berlica wanted to take it home. 
She was told this is an adult and would not make a good pet.
After supper we celebrated the birthdays of Braelyn and Eden.
Below Braelyn is lighting the candles.
After the party we all walked over to the gym.

When the adults arrive to play volley ball some of the grand kids decided to head to the old barn. They were being funny had a blast walking funky.

Since the arena had not been cleaned up from last night they all worked together to get that job done.
When that was finished they decided to run to the playground. I walked back to the barn to watch more volley ball.  Elisabet and Abe were thrilled when Riley and Blair showed up. They missed these second cousins of theirs.

The video below just shows some of the fun from today.












No comments:

Post a Comment