Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Must Be Soon

 I quit the walk a little early so I could be at mom's by 8:15 am. By 8:13 am mom called to ask when I was coming. One just cannot be late when mom is waiting. Aunt Jinnie, mom and I were in the van and ready to go even before Diane got out of her house. We picked her up and were on our way to the Berean office. When we arrived there were already a lot of cars there with the volunteers already hard at work. IF you would like to read about our morning there click HERE.  We left there about 11:15 am and drove straight to the Hanna City post office to drop off the Bibles. Karin was already home when we got to mom's house. She wasn't feeling well, had chills and was in bed on a heating pad.  Diane offered to stay until this evening.  I took supper over for them and Joan offered to spend the night but Karin felt she would be able to handle the night. Rachel is coming in the morning and offered to stay as long as needed. I am so very thankful for family!  We had a waterer leaking yesterday that was just a stuck float. That was checked twice yesterday and each time was fine. This morning I was disappointed to see that same waterer had started overflowing during the night and we lost a few hundred gallons of water again. Mike came over to work on it and by tonight it is working well.  My car needs to go to Zane's tomorrow evening before church. It doesn't need religion it needs something like a new spring. The back end is sagging, the back wheel is deep in the wheel well. We must have hit a pot hole and broke a spring or something on this 16 year old car. Zanes will look at it on Thursday. I need to pick up Rosalie and Lily by this weekend but don't think I can fit both in the 2 horse trailer. They are both such HUGE mares. They both are 17 hands tall and WIDE as both are heavy in foal. 

Above is Lily below is Rosalie.
Rosalie is due April 7th and Lily is due April 12th.  Their coming home must be soon if I want the foals born here. 
Sarah sent the picture below with the words, "Zion wanted me to send you this"
I sent back she will need to wear it here so she can help me sell a foal. She is growing up quickly. Hopefully some of my grand children will be ready to start taking over soon before this old lady has to quit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment